Friday, May 29, 2009

Loooong overdue update!

Wow...can't believe that our Peanut will be 6 mths old next week! They weren't kiddin when they tell you not to blink! Obviously, since the last post was when Evi was 8 wks old, it has been awhile! Since then, I have "bittersweetly" quit my job at the Clinic & am now a full-time Mommy...with tutoring about 8 hrs a week! I LOVE IT!! I can't even begin to explain how truly grateful I am to my amazing husband for providing for our family & letting me be there for every moment of Evi's life! He & I shoot together most weekends and now that I am not working 40+ hours a week, it is really enjoyable. Anywho...enough about me...this post is to update you on Evi...and hopefully I will be better at updating more frequently! Evelyn has developed quite the personality...calling her a "ham" is probably the best way to describe her...she is a social butterfly and always has a smile on her face! She recently started sitting up on her own & any day now a tooth should be popping through! Here are some random pics from the last couple of months! Enjoy & we hope we find everyone in good health!

Snow-suit...just a bit big :)

Snuggles with new friend that Daddy bought (from "Where the Wild Things Are")

Snoozing...

Mo-mo & me with the kiddos at Ali's bridal shower

Figured out that a rattle is more fun in the mouth

Playing with the Johnson boys--Emerson & Hayden

All bundled up for Evi's first Tribe Game...Saturday of Opening weekend!


1st Cavs Game!

The newest great-grandkids of the Schmidt family meet for the first time: Evi(12/3/08), Ari (2/17/09), & Cameron (3/19/09)...unfortunately we were missing Miles (3/9/09)--the lone boy of the group :)

Gigi & Evi

Our big eater

Always chillin'

2nd Baseball Game


Such a Daddy's girl!!

I LOVE this pic!

Family pic at Great Lakes Brewing Co. with the Johnsons...thanks Morgie for taking the pic!

Boy-Pal Emerson with Evi


Hiking in Peninsula, Ohio for Memorial Day!

2 comments:

The Johnsons said...

Hi Jules, Scott & Evi too!!!!
What an absolute doll Evi is - you too Jules!! I sure wish you were closer so we could see her more often - just keep the pictures coming so we can watch her grow!! Maybe Mo will have a little girl this time!! If she does I am buying matching outfits for she and Evi!! Love ya honey! Momma Mary xxxooo

Sarah M. said...

Great photos! Your daughter is beautiful...no surprise that she smiles so much...both of you are always smiling!

I love the high chair photo & the one with Gigi!

Love you guys! Sarah